AGC Maine Education Foundation
Awarding Scholarships for Maine Students Pursuing a Construction-Related Career
In 1989, the AGC of Maine Education Foundation created its scholarship program to help meet the needs of Maine residents pursuing careers in construction. Applicant eligibility criteria includes:
- Must be a Maine resident.
- Must be entering or enrolled in an undergraduate, construction-related field of study at an accredited Maine post-secondary institute.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must meet reasonable academic standards.
- Must complete a 150-word, typed essay on 8 1/2 x 11 paper explaining why you are pursuing a career in construction.
- Must include a transcript of your post-secondary grades; or high school transcript, if just entering college.
The application deadline is April 22, 2016. Contact Matthew Marks with any questions at 622-4741. To print a copy, click the 2015 Scholarship Application link to the left.
Download the 2015 AGC Maine scholarship application
Click to download: 2016 application
Watch the Build Your Future Video to learn more about the opportunities available in construction…